Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's a Bountiful Saturday

Tippy's heading to Todd's Porch at Bountiful Home on Saturday, September 19. I'll be there from 11:00am - 4:00pm. Get a preview of some of my Fall and Holiday Jewels as well as wonderful Italian phrase pillows, French apothecary bottles, and more. Here's the details

Bountiful Home
122 - 4th Avenue South, Edmonds 98020
11:ooam - 4:00pm

I hope to see you all there. If you live far away from little Edmonds, please head over to my website (www.tippystockton.etsy.com) and check out all the new jewels I have recently added. I've got an ETSY Weekend Special going on too! Buy a Bracelet or Necklace and get a pair of earrings ($24 or less) of your choice for free. That's right - just send me a little note in "notes to seller" at checkout and let me know what earrings I need to wrap up. A great time to get a head start on your holiday shopping. See you Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share